Where is the happiest happy hour in La Jolla?
There are so many fun things to do in La Jolla and going out to a fun happy hour every now and then is a must!
Here are some fun spots that I love to frequent:
- Dollar oysters, need I say more? Check online for current specials but they usually have great pricing on food and drinks during happy hour and it is one I keep going back to.
- Monday – Friday from 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- $8 cocktails | $4 draft beers | $7 wine by the glass
The Shores Restaurant:
- If you want a beachy tourist vibe it is ocean front and sand is right in front of you so really can’t go wrong. They offer specials weekly for their happy hours.
- Sunday – Friday from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Their “Eight for $8” happy hour menu features 8 drink and 8 food specials including sea salt pretzel bites, Angus beef short rib sliders, bay scallop ceviche and more
Dukes La Jolla:
- “Aloha Hour” Think Mai tais and pupu platters.
- Go here for all the hawaiin vibes 3:00-6:00 pm Monday-Friday
- $2 off all pupus | $4 off all local favorites | $7 barrel to glass wine | $14 carafes | $5 select beers on tap |$8 cocktails (mai tai, Duke’s margarita, wind n sea breeze, or lava)
- I live for going to the movies so this is the perfect spot to hit happy hour and then go see a great film.
- Monday – Friday from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m in the bar and lounge only
- Special deals on ‘Social Plates,’ cocktails and other drinks including $12 mushroom flatbread, $6 truffle parmesan fries and more
Wheat & Water:
- Located in Bird Rock this is an upscale food wise but still casual spot. Best brussel sprouts you will ever try!
- Monday – Friday from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Discounts on an extensive list of wines, beers, and cocktails, as well as food specials including a Margherita pizza for $9